Its NOVEMBER!! OMG 12 more months to go!! thats exactly 1 year from now.
BUT, to us, its less den that.. 8 more months to the weeding shoot, which means, DIE DIE must lose 10 kg at least before the shoot! I really need someone to slap me upside down to stop eating unnessarily and start working out. if i dont start by now, it wil be a flabby woman taking photos by the beach in gorgeous wedding gowns. WAKE UP LA IZA!! I really coudnt understand, even me myself is soooo fed up with me being very stubborn! Hiakdush!!!
Btw, Its my baby sister 13th birthday and i suppose she will get her macdonalds n birthday cake later. Maybe I will get her a small cake or something since i have no prezzie to give her. time really flies before u can imagine which brings me back to the wedding in 1 year time. Urghhh!!! I'm feeling so stress in a sudden!
LOSE WEIGHT! LOSE WEIGHT! LOSE WEIGHT!
Otherwise,
You are dead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment