Friday, December 16, 2011

Its nearly the end.....

We have reached to the second half of this month which means we are crawling towards a brand new year.. OMG! I'm getting phobea everytime i see the year '2012' on TV or on the calendar, posters and etc etc. I know I've been thru this before like i was engaged once with a different person but last time, I dont feel the tense and excitement at the same time compared to this moment even though i've been towards the last 6 mths to the wedding coz I knew in the first place, its not my time yet.

This year, 2011, had been filled with totally ups and totally downs. Facing the most difficult times that I've never felt in my entire life before! Alot of mental challenges especially at my werk place. Thoughout the year, its been so hard and depressing except for these special moments which I'm listing in down below.

1. In July 2011, I was engaged with the man I adore, my one true love
2. My and fiance get to combine 2 future families together on the mums' birthday celebration
3. On valentines Day 2011, we've won the top 3 in Singapore Love Story in Stomp and our article was revealed in the newpaper! We won 500 bucks!
4. Having fun in Bali doing the best of the best watersports we've never done before such as rafting and scuba diving. Hell yeah! Scuba ok not snorkelling!

Hmm basically thats all I can think of, the best moments in 2011. I really hope I will start a brand new new with a brand new resolution and end it with a perfect wedding and having a perfect husband. I just applied for a job and i'm desperate to get out of here! I hope I will get a response from them! Insyallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment