Dear Blogger,
I have this countdown widget I installed on my phone screen. So whenever I unlock my phone, the digits remind me how many days I have left.
And right now, the number 44 also appeared on my blog home page. As I looked, my heart is rushing as if I'm taking a slow jog at the park in my neighbourhood.
With that, I have 4 more days to spend time with my man, and after that, I can only see him on the day he will be declare as a husband.
Finally I'm stepping into the last 44 days of singlehood. In my mind, I'm still thinking if I can accept this huge change of my life. If I can adapt to it and commit to it. But my heart says, I'm ready.
As I'm typing this post, jantung very sebak. I dunoe why I should feel that way, its not that somebody is going to pass on or whatsoever but...... haiz I just cant describe my feelings right now. I just can't imagine how bad I will cry on the day we will be solemnised.
And from that day onwards, syurga akan berpindah ke telapak kaki suami. Segala dosa2 ku sekian lama yg ditanggung oleh abah pon akan berpindah ke bahu suami ku.
Just like what Ustaz said during our course, manusia yang paling mudah untuk memasuki syurga adalah wanita. Just follow these 4 steps and insyaallah, you can enter heaven from ANY of the seven doors;
1. Solat 5 kali sehari
2. Berpuasa pada bulan Ramadhan
3. Menjaga maruah dan kehormatan
4. Taat pada suami
Thats it! Just these FOUR steps.
Right now, I need to be mentally prepared for whatever Allah have for us till our big day.
: (
No comments:
Post a Comment