Today, marks the begining of November. The month which will creates history in my life. The month I've been waiting for since I've got engaged. Its finally today!
I just can't believe time is passing by too fast. In 8 days time, I'll be someone's wife! I can't deny that there is too much challenges to make this thing happen. Too much until I'm almost at the edge of giving up! I'm just so grateful that my prayers were answered to give us the strength to go through it all. Alhamdulilah..
Last but not least, today is my baby sister's 14th birthday. And indeed, its not easy to handle a growing up teenager and of coz, the youngest in the family. Well, I've been naughty and to think of it, I have made my parents disappointed once and that will be the last. I hope, she will think the same way as I am.
Til my next post.........
No comments:
Post a Comment