Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This past month, I have been spending more time going out dating with my baby n I realised how precious the moment we spend quality time juz walking in the parks holding hands and getting to know each other better rather than spending our Yusof Ishak's notes at the mall. Even though its juz sitting on a stone chair staring at the lake, it makes us feel closer.

It all began on a day when we decided to take a stroll at the lakeside park instead of rotting at hme watching TV. We got ourselves a bottle of juice to keep ourselves from dehydrating. Enjoying the sceneric of the beautiful lake under a tree, sitting on a stone chair where we first dated 7 years ago. Alot of flashbacks were shared. Ok dats it! I think my blogging was kinda boring to read. I think I'm gonna stick to the way I used to blog.

So, we decided to continue walking to the other side of the 'new park' at the fishing jetty to enjoy the sunset and of coz, camwhoring. btw, I dunoe dat my boifren reali like to take pictures n he have more albums den me in FB!

Next, we went to Chinese n Japanese garden. Let me tell u, I had never stepped into these places for 12 years since I stayed in Jurong. Kesian kan? hahaha! We went up the Pagoda tower which was 7 storey high n I was hao lian trying to run up the stairs (actualy nk exercise skali) n by the time I reached at the top, myknees are like jelly! But the feeling of standing at the top looking at the beautiful garden was breathtaking! After dat, I was too tired to walk around the park. Again, we sit to see the sun sets.

Next, we went to Hort Park. Since we are there, we thot of surveying their parks and halls if it is suitable to have our wedding there but the fact that it was not too convenient for the makciks n pakciks to go there, we stick to having it at our place like wat we have planned. After strolling in the park, we walked at this long bridge that leads to henderson waves. the bridge was like 1.3 km but we are too tired to proceed to henderson waves since its getting darker especially wen we have to walk through the eerie mount faber and having to walk back another 1.3 km to where he parked his bike.

So it will be our next spot, the henderson wave and more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment