Friday, January 20, 2012

Train!!!

I am a person who's lazy to exercise like seriously. When I found out that I've gained weight, the only thing I would do is crash dieting! I know some would say it is not a good way to lose those fat but I am born to have a body which is easy to gain and easy to lose. I can lose up to 10 kg in 3 months juz by not eating (ok this part works only when I am depressed over something which made me lose my appetite) Other than dat, I juz wont eat!

But recently, I started to think dat juz by dieting will only make my body smaller, not shaped or toned. I did some joggings but not that regular. only when I'm werking morning shift and if I'm not tired. And yesterday, I felt different about my jogging session. Its not juz normal jog. My baby was there to support me. He bought me to Gombak stadium as I really want to jog on those tracks! Unfortunately, baby's ankle still not yet fully recovered so he can only assist me in my warm up. And he gave me all those warm ups for a soccer player before training. I also got to know that he used to be a training instructor during his NS so he sure knew alot about fitness. I ran 3 rounds yesterday and this Sunday, I'm gonna increase 2 more rounds and this time, baby gonna run too as he needs to train back his goalkeeping if he gets selected in the soccer trial on the 4th next month.

I knew something new about u lately. U have that strong passion for soccer but ur fractured knee from your past tournament accident had some sort ruin your dreams. I hope u get selected coz u are one talented player and God willing, a professional player one day. Insya allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment