Monday, February 13, 2012

Pregnant ALREADY??!!! 9 more months??!

Im doing this draft in a cubicle while doing my natural business. Maybe I'll get a lil bit more of inspiration on what to say and I have something to let out....

SOMEONE"S PREGNANT!!

Ok2 definitely its not me la! Haiyah! I save it for after marriage ok?! But there is someone out there who I do not know is!! N to whoever that lucky woman may be, I'm somehow sharing the joy and the thrill with you coz once you pop out that baby out of you, I will be signing my singlehood away! Like all soon to be mothers, you must be wondering how would that day be. Is the baby gonna have a smooth delivery or will there be any complicaions during the process. Only Allah knows and we as his subjects can only pray for the best and may what occasions we will be doing, be blessed by Him insyaallah...

And on the second note, Im finally quit my job!! woohooo!! havent feel so much joy after being mentally tortured for 5 years! I'm getting a job as an admin now, pay is 200-300 more and I'll be werking 1 day lesser. Plus, I get to enjoy all the weekends and public holidays throughout the year! no more requesting, fighting over shifts! Yeehaw! Kind of nervous coz this will be the 1st time in my entire life doing office hours job but, things gotta change. More commitment in whatever I do from now on. What we can do, is to always, always pray to Him.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying 2 weeks of holiday now.. hee hee.. its been my 4th day of holiday and I'm getting a lil bit bored at home. Well, I'm gonna have to enjoy every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment